Venus, it signifies beauty, charm, happiness, love, charm, luxuries, conveyance, jewelry. According to Vedic Astrology its placement in Kendra houses boosts it’s auspiciousness to deliver it’s best results.
As we knows 8th houses is one of the Trik Bhava i.e. unfavorable houses which are 6, 8, 12 houses, these houses denotes unfavorable houses, when any auspicious planets occupies these houses then it looses it’s significance and gets afflicted, similarly Venus is soft and natural benefic planet and it’s placement in the 8th house gives heavy affliction to the Venus.
Venus is 8th houses gives number of results chiefly it depends upon the aspects on it, if it is getting the favorable aspects from the Mercury then Venus gains it’s strength and Mercury helps in the giving strength to it.
Since 8th house is seen for the hurdles failures, hidden world, secrecy, and lower part of the abdomen, thereby if Venus is getting the affliction from Rahu, Ketu, Sun, Saturn then it never gives favorable results because 8th is not favorable for the Venus together with this double influence from the affliction creating planets reduces it’s significance, 8th house is also called as the funeral house.
Venus is soft and delicate planet, and it’s hard to tolerate the malefic energy of 8th house for Venus and due to the effects of the 8th house it get harmed and loses it’s significance.
Effects of Venus in 8th house
- Causes problems in love matters, unnecessarily fights and misunderstandings.
- Delay in marriage
- Disturbance in conjugal happiness
- Skin problems
- Urinary tract problems, calculus formation in urinary tract
- Child issues, delay in pregnancy, miscarriages, gynecological problems
- Accumulation of wealth problem
- Disrespect from the females and native
- Disharmonious relations with the ladies, false allegation