Bhakoot controls mind of couples. In match making, Bhakoot suggests the pair’s compatibility of achieving good health, mutual understanding, happiness, longevity and prosperity to live a happy life together, but if Bhakoot Dosha arises during match making, then is affects married life badly.
How Bhakoot Dosha affects married-life
Rashis are controlled by chandra, they affect the love and romance aspect of the marriage. Bhakoot Dosha affects chances of fertility, pregnancy, cause trouble in conceiving and delay in having children.
Importance of 8 Kootas
1. Mental compatibility, approach to work & luck (Varna)
2. Power compatibility – dominance (Vashya)
3. Health and well-being together (Tara)
4. Physical and sexual compatibility (Yoni)
5. Progeny, harmony and affection (Grahamaitri)
6. Outlook on life (Gana)
7. Prosperity – love (Bhakoot)
8. Life force compatibility & health of partners & progeny (Nadi)
Types of Bhakoot Dosha
- Dwadash Bhakoot Dosha– When moon signs are 2–12 from each others, there could be financial loss. This imbalance causes stress in the relationship and it makes it seem like one person is too dependent on the others thoughts and influence of others, which spoils married life. By and large 2/12 Bhakot dosha gives losses, whether it could be of relations, health or life, so this Dosha is quite serious than other Bhakoot categories.
- Navam Pancham Bhakoot Dosha 5-9 – There could be issues relating to progeny (e.g., the inability to have children). This Dosha affects the physical pleasures and there could be less emphasis in the couple’s relationship.
- Shadashtak Bhakook Dosha 6-8 – This leads to the unhappiness and conjugal squabble and devoid them from the happiness in between couples.
Cancellation of Bhakoot Dosha.
However, negative effects can be lessened or perhaps cancelled if the two signs are ruled by the same planet or both girl or boy having 3-11, 7.4.10 signs from each others.
Note: if girls moon sign is 7th from the boy’s moon sign then it is considered as good and marriage is advisable in this case.
Cancellation rules for the Bhakoot Dosha:
- If lord of both girl and boy’s moon signs are same, for e.g. Aries-Scorpio, Taurus-Libra, Capricorn-Aquarius.
- Both Moon sign lords are friends in each others – Pisces-Leo these are 6/8 Rashi from each others but their lords (Sun and Jupiter) are friends in each other.
- Similarly for Aries-Sagittarius, Pisces-Aries.
- Another cancellation rule is – if Moon signs of Lagna chart are enemical in each others then, check Navamsha Moon sign lords, if they are friends then, in this case Bhakoot Dosha also gets canceled.
- The 5-9 Bhakoot is said to be cancelled if the Nadi Dosha exists (i.e., you get a score of 8 for the Nadi factor – the last factor – in the Ashta Koota System).
Remedies of Bhakoot Dosha
Generally pacification of the two planets in between is forming is done by the Matra Jap and Homam, plus “Mahamrityunjaya” Mantra Japam is also recommended with the donation of gold, food grains, clothes to pacify the Bhakoot Dosha effects.
Go through to the Hindi video for Nadi Dosha and it’s cancellation.
Astrologer Subhash Sharma