If Saturn is in the 7th house, is it certain that the spouse will be senior in age?
Saturn denotes, maturity, service class, elderly looking and it may give spouse of practical and approachable by mentality. Since if Saturn in the 7th house it doesn’t means that your spouse will be higher age, Saturn means delay and high sensibility. Thus the effects of the Saturn may give some delay in marriage. And this delay is assumed as the spouse will be of higher age.
It’s well understood that if you will have delay in the marriage then spouse will be also similar to your age group. There might be 4 to 6 years age gap between the husband and wife’s age. Matter of concern is that, how this age difference is crated.
Some factors which causes delay in marriage
- Saturn results in delay of marriage if posited in 7th house.
- Saturn also denotes for the working or service class spouse, similarly finding spouse as per the desires also creates delay in marriage.
- Choices and limitations for the selection of spouse also one of the factor of delay.
Planetary aspects for delay in marriage
- If Saturn is influencing 7th house along with the weak state of 8th house lord also increases the chances of delay.
- Mangal Dosha and effects of Rahu and Ketu also causes delay.
Summarily: Saturn is a significator of delay, but it gives sensible and matured spouse, some consider this high aged spouse but it doesn’t means spouse will be too higher in age.